Friday, October 28, 2011

Eating Words

I feel like every time I post, I have to apologize to myself for letting so much time pass between posts. This was meant to be my journal, and only 2 posts a year does not really cut it. I realize my last post was about being done with diapers and moving on with my life. Around the same time as my last post we cleaned out the house and did away with any and all baby stuff still lingering. I should have known I was jinxing myself, but I never learn. By January, I was pregnant with baby #4! Surprise! We welcomed Aynslee Brooke Morgan to our family on Friday, September 23rd, 2011 and she is delightful. Although fussy at times (as we are still working on figuring out the best formula for her tiny tummy) she's a pretty happy, wiggly baby and we love her!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Glad to see you back in the blog world!

And I don't think you have any reason to apologize. Not only do you have your hands full, but you're a great mom with a great family. Sometimes, your priorities dictate being somewhere besides at the computer blogging. lol.

bunchocoffeys said...

Such cute kiddos!

Jami Berry said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!