Friday, July 16, 2010

Superhero Complex

My little friend, Tattoo, has a serious superhero complex. Today while I was working on my freezer meal cooking, Tattoo kept saying to me "superman coat." I had no idea what he was talking about, and told him to go get it and show me. He would disappear for a while, and then come back and ask for it again. So I sent him to go get it. Well, after doing this back-and-forth thing for a while, I needed a break anyway, so I told him to show me. He took me to his closet and pointed at this:He can't say Spiderman, so both Superman and Spiderman are Superman in his vocabulary. By the end of the day, he had a Superman hat on to go with his jacket. He's gotten to the point that he won't get dressed in the morning or back into his jammies at night unless what he's changing into has a superhero on it. Funny kid!

3 comments:

bunchocoffeys said...

That is too funny!

Robin said...

This all sounds kind of familiar. Bet he's going to grow up to be a real superhero like his uncle.
Such a cute picture!

Bammy said...

He is so cute!!!!