Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

Although I didn't get around to this post around Thanksgiving, I still wanted to take a minute to share what we're thankful for in our lives.
First of all, 3 very healthy kids. I've been so lucky to have rarely sick kids. Not even an ear infection in any of them!
Next, We're very thankful to have jobs. Of course I would prefer to be a stay at home mom, but sometimes that's just not possible. I'm just thankful, with the economy, that I was able to find a great, secure job that allows me to work from home and have minimal time away from those cute kids.
Finally, we're very thankful for great family and neighbors that are always so supportive and helpful. Whenever we need help with anything, there's always someone to step in and lend a helping hand.
So, from the Morgan household, we all just want to say "Happy Thanksgiving!" (4 days late.)

2 comments:

bunchocoffeys said...

That is such an adorable picture! I'm thankful to have you as wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Love the picture. Your kids are so adorable!

Your winter blog decor is just awesome!

Love, Mom